Join Kieran Donaghy on a new online edition of the Film and Video in Language Teaching course at The School for Training starting on Sunday 2nd October.
Kieran is the founder and director of Film English and the School for Training, a prize-winning author, international conference keynote and plenary speaker, and a renowned expert in the use of film and video in language education.
The Film and Video in Language Teaching is a 4-week course with continual support at every stage and detailed feedback on the final project.
Through the Film and Video in Language Teaching course:
- You will gain a deeper understanding of the potential for film and video in the language classroom.
- You will take away a wealth of knowledge about how create activities and lesson plans around film and video.
- You will develop a greater awareness of how to use film and video to help your students acquire vocabulary more efficiently, and become more effective listeners and viewers.
- You will learn how to boost your students’ visual literacy and critical thinking.
- You will receive constant support and guidance from the course tutor Kieran Donaghy.
- You will have a personal pre-course online meeting with Kieran to discuss your learning objectives for the course.
- You will have a personal post-course online meeting with Kieran to give you feedback on your course participation and performance, and final project.
- You will be awarded The School for Training certification upon completion of the course.
- You will have access to the platform and all the materials on it for 12 months after the course ends.
Sunday 2nd October 2022
The opening webinar takes place and course material is made available.
Sunday 9th October 2022
The second webinar takes place.
Sunday 16th October 2022
The third webinar takes place and final coursework is set.
Friday 28th October 2022
Final coursework is handed in.
Wednesday 2nd November 2022
Feedback is sent and certification awarded.
You can find out more about the course and register here.
Leave a comment