On this course teachers learn how to use film and video critically and creatively in the language classroom. There are a total of twenty contact hours. The course language is English but the course is suitable for teachers of other languages.
There is a focus on how short films and video can be used in the classroom and sessions deals with the following themes:
- Using short films and videos
- Using feature-length films
- How to write activities for authentic film and video
- Digital film‐making in language teaching and learning
- Using film and video to help students learn vocabulary
- Using film and video to foster:
oral communicative competence
written communicative competence
Dates for 2020
Monday 29th June to Friday 3rd July
Monday 6th to Friday 10th July
Monday 13th to Friday 17th July
Monday 17th to Friday 21st August
Monday 31st August to Friday 4th September
Monday 21st, Tuesday 22nd, Thursday 24th and Friday 25th September *5 hours a day
Monday to Friday, 9.30 – 11.30 and 12.00 – 14.00
Carrer Castillejos 326, Barcelona
€490. You can download these payment details.
Please fill in this form to register for the course.